The Artist's Way Workbook
Author(s): Julia Cameron
For the millions of people who have uncovered their creative selves through the "Artist's Way" program-a workbook and companion to the international bestseller.
Alife-changing twelve-week program, "The Artist's Way" has touched the lives of millions of people around the world. Now, for the first time, fans will have this elegantly designed and user-friendly volume for use in tandem with the book. "The Artist's Way Workbook" includes:
- more than 110 "Artist's Way" tasks;
- more than 50 "Artist's Way" check-ins;
- a fascinating introduction to the workbook in which Cameron shares new insights into the creative process that she has culled in the decade since "The Artist's Way" was originally published;
- new and original writings on Morning Page Journaling and the Artist's Date-two of the most vital tools set forth by Cameron in "The Artist's Way,"
"The Artist's Way Workbook" is an indispensable book for anyone following the spiritual path to higher creativity laid out in "The Artist's Way,"
First published October 2006.
- : 9781585425334
- : Penguin Publishing Group
- : J P Tarcher
- : 0.549754
- : September 2006
- : .9 Inches X 9.72 Inches X 11.9 Inches
- : books
- : Julia Cameron
- : Spiral
- : English
- : very good
- : 176